The Admissions Department at Harbor Point Behavioral Health Center is staffed with trained mental health professionals who will assist you in placing your child. Harbor Point Behavioral Health Center is a fully licensed specialty hospital and is accredited by The Joint Commission. Treatment costs are covered in whole or part by most health insurance plans.
For further information on our programs and services at our facility in Portsmouth, VA, please call 757-393-0061.
Medically unstable to include:
- Currently on or have immediate need for intravenous therapy
- Severely compromised respiratory, circulatory or cardiac system
- Multiple complex diseases which require primary medical intervention
- Chemically dependent, requiring detoxification
- Diagnosis of an eating disorder
- Inability to ambulate or perform activities of daily living without assistance
- Persons with an IQ of 69 and below
Persons deemed clinically inappropriate by the Admissions Committee, including:
- Unwilling or unable to participate in programmatic therapeutic services/activities
- Diagnosis of autism
Give Us a Call
Call 757-393-0061 to schedule a no-cost assessment or learn more about treatment options. You may also contact us through our online contact form.
In case of emergency, please dial 911 or seek the nearest emergency room.