Harbor Point Behavioral Health Center offers the following services for adolescents, ages 13 – 18 at the time of admission:
- Intensive Psychiatric Program, designed for adolescents diagnosed with psychiatric disorders that require a more intensive level of care. These teens will demonstrate a wide range of psychiatric and emotional disorders which limit their ability to function adequately in their families, schools, and communities.
- Female Intellectual Disability Program, designed for girls suffering from two or more diagnoses, including behavioral health problems and chemical dependency.
- Self-Injurious / Non-Suicidal Behavior Program, for females with a past history of trauma may demonstrate self-destructive, impulsive and self-injurious behaviors associated with trauma.
- Sexually Abusive Youth Program, offering treatment for males engaging in sexually inappropriate behavior, commonly as a result of sexual abuse. Special emphasis is directed toward balancing the child’s need to address personal victimization and exploitation issues with the need to address his behavior.
- Sexually Abusive Youth Program for Intellectual Disabilities, provides intensive, residential treatment to sexually abusive adolescent males diagnosed with intellectual disability and psychiatric illnesses/disorders.